Player: Aiden Eldritch
Position: Carboy Enforcer
Demeanor: Eleanor's a fairly rough and tumble kind of girl, accustomed to the brash one-upmanship of her days in the military – as such, she's developed a straight-talking swagger to her interactions with others that exposes a couple more cynical patches in her personality.
Most days, her aggression's fairly jokey and light-hearted, even if there is a much bitterer undercurrent beneath it all. You only need to start worrying when she starts getting serious about it.
Nature: Internally, Eleanor would like nothing more than to flip the world off and bury her head in a pillow for the rest of linear time. That being said, while she's here she can at least tool around with machines, and her cars are one of the very few things that don't fall under her almost universally dismissive nature.
Her squadmates might be a bit of a different case.
Description: Eleanor typically wears her jacket from her time in the Air Force and its bulk conceals a lot of her fairly muscular build. She has dark grey eyes and neatly-trimmed black hair worn long and straight down the back and sides.
Generally Asian-looking and somewhat feminine facial features – she's got a banged-up nose from where she got hit with an engine block once, and her permanent sarcastic smirk is split by a thin scar running down the left side of her lip.
While the rest of her might be mostly built for lifting heavy things and beating the shit out of dents and people alike, Eleanor's hands are almost graceful and a lot more delicate-looking than the rest of her. There's a noticeable tattoo on the back of her left wrist, and it looks a little something like this.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 5
- Intimidation: 3
- Melee: 3 (+2)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 3
- Engineering: 5
- Counterpoint: (4) Eleanor is fond of machines. Eleanor is not fond of people shooting at her machines. There's an easy way to solve that problem. Bonus to Ranged combat when trying to protect a vehicle from attackers.
- Ivory Tower to Piano Keys: (4) Eleanor approaches pianos not as musical instruments but as problems to be broken down into glissandos and wandering basslines, and countless hours of practice in superficially classy bars has left her with a deep knowledge of how to bring out the best sound. Instead of Academics, Eleanor rolls Engineering with a bonus when playing a piano. If you're doing it right, this spec will never be used in runs.
- Up Tempo: (4) Eleanor prides herself on an inability to be satisfied with anything that exists in this plane of existence. This especially extends to her teammates, and if she has to use the ground-glass voice and the scars to scare them into doing something right for once, she will. Bonus to Intimidation when trying to scare an ally into doing something.
- A well-worn slide rule
- Several pencil stubs
- Toolkit, containing some of the more frequently-used tools. Think hammers, screwdrivers, spanners, wrenches, etc.
- Pocket knife.
- Pistol and ammunition.
- Several books filled with classical, jazz and ragtime piano scores.
- A run-down pocket watch, marked "C.G."
- Multiple textbooks on engineering.
- A photograph of her and the rest of her squadmates from back in the Air Force.
- A folder full of indecipherable schematics which shouldn't work and don't (yet.)
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 1957. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills (especially specialties) are explained. Higher skills need more justification.
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|