|Eileen returning with a trophy|
Position: Hunter/Combat Engineer
Demeanor: Cheery, and a little ditzy; nice, but tough.
Nature: Eileen is loyal, kind, cheerful, brave, and curious. She's also highly susceptible to falling in love.
Description: An attractive girl with shoulder length black hair, thin, red lips, dark green eyes, a petite nose, and biceps rippling with powerful muscles just below the skin.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Melee: 4 (2 +2 from STR)
- Ranged: 5
- Survival: 3
- Engineering: 4
- Medical: 3
- Keen eyes: 2. As a huntress, you have to be able to follow your prey from its tracks, as well as avoid being followed by yours. (+2 to SUR rolls involving tracking enemies.)
- Fish In A Barrel: 3. Traps are a hunter's best friend, and knowing your way around them is very important—especially if you ever want to escape from the metaphorical "barrel". (+3 to rolls for setting traps; +3 to STR for escaping from an already sprung trap.)
- That Left A Mark: 4. Since she was a wee lass, Eileen's been working on guns, shooting guns, being (accidentally) shot by guns, specifically strays from her father's shotgun and rifle. (+2 to ENGI while working on guns; +2 to MED vs gun wounds.)
- Last Stand: 3. Her first experience with a bear was almost her last experience altogether; after that, her father taught her to use adrenaline and tunnel vision to her advantage by taking her on high-risk expeditions; these ranged from hunting wild boars armed with naught but traditional spears and lances; other times, Isaac took Eileen to boxing rings and had her observe the fighters and participating in age-grouped matches. (+3 to AGI/pDEF while Eileen is at or below 2.5 pHealth and cannot escape from her situation.)
- Sterling sub-machine gun, 9mm Parabellum; two spare mags
- Remington Model 870; shell pouch
- Webley Mk VI, 11.6mm; three spare speed loaders
- Fairbairn–Sykes combat knife
- L2A1 SLR, 7.62x51mm
- Training dummy
- Her first firing lane paper target
- A picture of her father by her bedside
Eileen's life has not been anywhere near boring, by any stretch of the imagination. Born to Isaac Macnamerick, she was trained as someone to repair her father's and her father's friends' traps and firearms from the time she could handle a shotgun well enough that he was confident he'd survive with his head intact. Soon enough, she was working firearms like a pro, and, though she did shoot Isaac in the foot a few times, she learned to patch it up with some duct tape and gauze. Her life became much more interesting with the addition of a few teenage men into her father's band of brothers, along with a young man who became her love interest, given time and…well, just time, really.
He was the first boy she had gotten to know, and the last she ever wanted to get to know intimately; however, after, on a trip to the forest outside of London, they ran upon an MTF (Nu-3 "Pinch-Hitters") conducting a raid; her lover was caught in a temporal field, resulting in him aging eighteen years inside the span of three days; Class-E amnestics were applied to him, while she herself received Class-B; however, she managed to overcome the amnestic's effects by inflicting a large wound on her inner thigh, associating the pain of such a wound with memories, though it was an extremely traumatic experience.
With her memories of that night unsuppressed, she proceeded to hunt down the Foundation, looking for answers about her lover; she was offered a job with Psi-7 and at least partial disclosure for the skills she displayed in this search.
- Theme: Bang, Bang, Bang - Dorothy
- Skilled in Greco-Roman wrestling
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|