Demeanor: Edith is well compsed yet friendly, but is highly independent. She is very capable in a team, however. She's also stern when she needs to be.
Nature: Edith's nature is as above. She holds a harsh resentment of anyone who supported the Nazis or the Vichy regime in France.
Description: Edith stands around 5'6", and has dark wavy hair that is beginning to turn grey. She looks well for her age, and has green eyes. Edith dresses smartly and practically.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 3
- Bluff: 2
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 5
- Engineering: 4
- Saboutage: 4 Edith spent the war blowing up train tracks and cutting telephone wires. She gains a bonus to Engineering when attempting to saboutage something, such as a train line, or engine. No doors.
- Guerilla Warfare: 3 Catching your enemy by surprise works well for a resistance movement, and so Edith gains a bonus to Melee and Ranged when undetected.
- Smuggler: 2 Due to years of having to supply troops with ammunition and supplies, Edith gets a bonus to Sneak when attempting to hide something small.
- Innocence: 3 If you are caught, you'll need to be able to lie your way out of it, and so Edith knows how to get a bonus to Bluff when lying her way out of a tight corner.
- Walther PPK Pistol.
- Winchester 1892 Shotgun.
- Concealed knife.
- Miniature tool kit.
- Spare ammunition.
- Photographs of herself and Gustave.
- More ammunition, and tools.
- Resistance Medal.
Born Edith Dupont on the 5th of March 1909, Edith was brought up amongst WWI, where her father was killed. After the war, she began a normal life, meeting and soon marrying her husband Gustave Moreau in 1932. When WWII broke out and France was occupied, they joined the Resistance together. Edith worked throught the war saboutaging enemy communications, supplies and transports. Unfortunately, in 1944, Gustave was executed after being captured by the occupying forces. After the war, Edith was awarded the Resitance Medal, and attempted to return to civillian life, but in 1957 was recruited by the Foundation after they learned of her abilities and past.
Edith's pistol was taken from a dead German soldier.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Hank's run, name later||+4||3/1/17|