Position: Junior Operative
Demeanor: Generally pretty upbeat. Always happy to serve.
Nature: Thinks highly of himself, and others like him.
Description: Sandy blonde hair, cut closely to his head. Very competitive, always eager to be the better man. Very dedicated to the cause, even if he isn't quite sure what it is. Usually can be seen with a smile on his face and an ego as large as the room.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 6
- Mental Defense: 2
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 5
- Persuasion: 1
- Intimidation: 3
- Bluff: 1
- Melee: 3 + 2 from STR
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 3
- Hold Your Breath and Pull the Trigger: 4. Douglass has spent a good amount of time hunting with his father, who taught him the most efficient ways to take down a target. Thanks to his training, Douglass has bagged plenty of deer. And communists. This specialty works when the target is unaware and in a non-combat situation.
- Hey Baby: 4. Thanks to high school, Douglass is thoroughly trained in the art of "wooing the ladies". This gives Douglass a boost in persuasion checks when speaking with younger, American women.
- To the 50! 40! 30! 20! 10!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!: 4. The glory days of high school sports and the military training Douglass has received has given him extensive knowledge in the art of evasion. When in a combat situation with multiple melee or unarmed hostiles, Douglass can dodge past them in order to get the fuck away.
Everything Doug carries in his pockets.
- A standard issue Colt M1911.
- A compass
- A pack of cigs
- A flask
- His old army helmet, kept on his bedside table.
- A framed picture of his fiancee back home. Man, can't wait to see her again. I will see her again… right?
Douglass Ibel was born on the 5th of March, 1924. Doug was the younger child of two that grew up in a small town in western New York. He had grown up in a household where his parents loved him dearly, reminding him so everyday through the spoils of candy and toys. Douglass was no doubt the golden boy of his grade, participating in the school's baseball, football, and track teams. Along with his competitive successes, his social interactions with the opposite sex have also rarely seen a flaw. Being the brawniest in his class, he was also the weakest minded. Douglass' grades were terrible. The only way he made it through grade school was his principal's willingness to cheat the system in order to maintain the school sports win-streak.
After his successful days in high school, he enlisted himself in the military, where he finally gained the most important knowledge of all, how to kill those who don't see the same as you. Douglass gained many friends during his tours in the Philippines in 1945, and through his ten continuous years of service, reached the rank of sergeant before the Foundation had contacted him for the chance of a lifetime. The chance to help contain the entire world against not only communist scum, but the very darkness that drives such ideas like communism. Other things were said too, but Douglass wasn't listening. He was pulled in at these first two sentences of the enlistment letter.
Douglass always loved his brother, Frederick, who has left Site 19 a long time ago.
Also, he's a real racist. I mean super 'murica racist. It's probably worth noting if you're character is foreign
XP: 2Withing Firing Range: 2
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|