Demeanor: Dianne is a happy, absolutely joyous person when it comes to her demeanor. She is always willing to help those in need, especially her friends and will never hesitate when doing so. Although, her bubbling personality is what is usually seen of her, she is also quite naïve. She often comes off as too trusting, but it's actually quite the opposite. She has a fear of trusting someone too much as a result of her past relationships.
Nature: Dianne is meek. She keeps most of her inner thoughts to herself, especially those about other people. She would never tell anyone else about how she really feels about them, usually giving simple answers. It takes a lot for her to truly trust someone enough to tell them about these feelings, and when she does, it means a lot to her.
Description: Dianne is a pretty woman with a petite figure and has short, black hair in a pixie cut. She has naturally brown eyes. and is often seen with a pair of reading glasses. Most often, she can be seen wearing a long skirt and blouse if she's not in her lab attire.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 2
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 3
- Sneak: 3
- Academics: 2
- Science: 3
- Medical: 2
- I Can Read Your Pokerface: 4. Dianne has a good understanding of human psychology. With such a knowledge, she knows how to read body language to tell if someone is lying. People often make subconscious signs such as touching the back of your neck, avoiding eye-contact, touching their face or throat with their hands or making excessive gestures while speaking or justifying each statement somehow in their conversation to make it more believable.
- * Shrink on the Go: 4. Dianne is well aware of the proper state of her own mind and is quick to diagnose and solve any problems within her own head or the minds of others. This can be used as an independent roll acting as the medical stat but restoring mental health. the roll is halved when applied to others. The restored MHLTH will be there for the remainder of the run. When the run ends, the restored MHLTH is removed.
- Parapsychology Enthusiast: 4. Dianne has a good amount of knowledge on the paranormal… or at least what she's learned from being in the public. She could have knowledge on various different theories that could be tied to an anomaly. She would roll a bonus to ACAD or SCI to learn something she might already know about an anomaly's power or possible weakness/disadvantage.
- Silver Necklace
- Blue and Gold Enamel Flower Brooch
- Small Wallet with intricate designs on it
- Reading Glasses
- Books about ghosts and paranormal sightings
- A radio of her own
- A diary
- Framed pictures of her family and her
Dianne lead a pretty ordinary early life. She went to school, made extraordinary grades, had crushed, was crushed on. The usual. But, she liked the mystery of the world. It drew her like a moth to flame. She would go out o her way to solve them. One thing that interested her the most, were humans. Their mind. How it worked, why humans did some of the things they do. She was interested in psychology for a long, long while. Even graduated high-school and college with studies on human psychology. But, before she graduated high-school. She took a major interest in something else. The Paranormal. It fascinated her. Were they all hoaxes? Were they real? If they were, how did they work? While, in college, she majored in Psychology, she took an immense interest in Parapsychology on the side. Often times, studying on that more than human psychology. It was the greatest mystery to her. She took much interest in it, and pursued in figuring it out. While she went to investigate a paranormal mystery, she came across an anomaly before the foundation was able to get to it. While she studied it, she somehow was able to contain it easily before the Foundation agents arrived. But, instead of amnesticizing her, they decided she could be a great help, and enlisted her instead. She now works for the Foundation.
Dianne has Pistanthrophobia, or the fear of trusting people.
Dr. Elliot Wilson
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|