Position: Deep cover Agent/ negotiator
Demeanor: Egotistical, gregarious, sharp, sleazy from time to time.
Nature: Self deprecating, cares deeply for those he is truly close to.
Description: He has short black curly hair, and is normally found wearing a golden brown suit and fedora. He is slender and average sized.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 6
- Agility: 6
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 4
- Bluff: 4
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 4
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- Liar's Hands: 3. Daniel's hands have done many reprehensible things Before he got into Conning Daniel was a petty thief before he became a full time ConMan these included helping out more major robberies and pick pocketing. He even used these skills for some of his more complicated Cons which involved him stealing documents
(Pick pocketing, Lock-picking, and things involving precise movement of the hands)
- Conman: 5. You pick up a few tricks when your job is stealing money with a smile. How to read expressions, how to lie, learning people's intentions, conversational knowledge, figuring out someone's intent, how to hide yourself, and some basic knowledge about law and society. (Cold reading, white lies, guilting, convincing)
- Criminal Runaway 4 Daniel has been on the run for a /long/ time and he has picked up a few tricks: Navigating hazardous environments, slipping away unnoticed, and basic breaking and entering for when you just need to get a the documents for a little con you have going on or your to lazy to find your own place to sleep for the night.
(Sneaking away out of sight, free running, breaking and entering, navigating hazardous locations)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- .357 Magnum revolver
- four, 6 bullet rounds
- lucky silver lighter The letters "D P" are engraved on the back. (Subtle….)
- pack of cigarette
- A leather wallet filled with doctored family photos.
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- bottles of cheap wine with falsified labels.
- record player
- collection of records
- Various non fiction and fantasy novels including a dusty copy of how to speak french.
- Deck of poker cards
Daniel Pinkerton was born into privilege on July 7th 1927. Dan's childhood was one of lavishness. He learned the basics of hunting at the age of 9, and when he was 14 he starred and co-starred in several major plays. It was obvious at a young age Daniel had a talent for talking his way through situations—finding people's weakness and exploiting them. Daniel was very popular throughout his school years through a combination of his charm and people wanting to punch him in his "stupid smug face."
Daniel was all set to go to college and become a wall street business man. He later went on to fail his first year of college. His father and brother were drafted into the war, and his mother could not rise to Rosie the Riveter's call to action. His mother was looking to get extra funds; she did not wanted to work, but she needed money to support her life style. That is when a friendly business man came to her door and asked her to invest in the newest hippest company. After that Daniel was left alone and without any financial aid. He decided to take what little he learned from college to the streets, with the help from some of his less fortunate friends, he started a Ponzi operation. Daniel conned and scammed his way out of poverty; taking advantage of the less intellectually inclined rich of New York and the even dumber tourists.
He was picked up by the foundation after he successfully infiltrated several MC&D parties, unaware of their more Paranormal aspects. He successfully manipulated his way into several dying men's wills, dropped investment tips in favor of shell companies, and sold 57 falsified anomalous items and artifacts. Realizing they were duped, security guards apprehended Daniel before he could leave for Philadelphia. They planned to use him in one of their more gross displays of their anomalous abilities. Before they were able to put their plans into action however, a task force raided the party. Daniel explained what had happened. They gave him a choice between being given amnesiacs and then get turned into the police or joining the foundation. The choice was obvious.
- His favorite song is Anything goes.
- He knows the cure for female hysteria but refuses to tell the medical community.
- Danny has not seen his family since WW2 ended and does not know what happened to any of them
- MC&D mind controlled for six months this is the root of most of his nightmares
- Two innocent victims.
- Once managed to steal a entire house
Player Relations from his perspective
Harley: "And the winner to most likely to get in a dick measuring contest is… Harley! When you have become a objectively worse person than me there is some real shit wrong with this world….. At least he is not crazy."
Laura: "She is a well intention-ed gal. She has done a few things that if it was not for Harley, I might actually start to hate women, but she is probably one of the nicest people at site 19."
Wilson: "Our locally mildly insane scientist. a bit of a loon as far as I am concerned, but is fairly funny and great to hang around."
Fred: "Birds of a feather fly together. We have similar backgrounds, and is in general a cool guy."
Elanor: "A bit of a… I don't know the term to use for this woman. I find that she is in general nice person, and has more then proved her worth as a person and as a squad mate a very good friend."
Emily: "One of the nicest people living in Site-19. Along with worrying to much, she can be a wet-towel. Despite this, I consider her a good friend."
total collected 49
Spent 40 XP on Skill points
Spent 4 XP on fake family photos