Position: Historian, Translator
Demeanor: Silent, brooding.
Nature: Amusing, comedic even. Jovial. Steady friend and ally.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 8
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 3
- Academics: 5
- Imperial Scribe: 6. Damian was also trained to meticulously keep records of the Imperial Family and history, and has been doing this duty ever since. He has even mastered other languages, to perpetuate the history of what he records.
- Converted: 3 (Anomalous). Damian, due to his complete conversion via anomalous means, has outlived not only the Courts that he loved, but feudal China itself, and has been a silent witness to much of history in that area, including the atrocities within (PDef). Because of the nature of his state, his healing processes take five times as long compared to a normal human being, and he cannot be healed by first aid. In addition to this, Damian may occasionally suffer from a lapse in perception - instead of perceiving present time, he will see images from the course of his travels.
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
The ritual has given Damian a form of agelessness. He is still vulnerable to injury and death, but the ritual ensures that neither age or disease will mar him.
His travels have allowed him to speak the following languages:
Opinions of People
- Artyom Elkin: That man refuses to die. Perhaps he is immortal like me.
- Luna Forrest: Such a young child. Perhaps I can teach her a thing or two - surely she will benefit from such wisdom.
- A product of the forsaken Hospital, but refuses to conform. What an interesting child.
- Charles Lapointe: Really bad at making lies and alibis.
- Joseph Lanning: Almost shot me in the head. Not a good shot - stay behind him in the future.
- May understand my languages. Keep any documents away from him.
- Marion Groft: Fellow academician. Very mentally fragile.
- They think they know of my condition, but they have no means to prove it.
- Kailee Beake: Friendly.
- Kathleen Moodie: Suspicious. She seems to know of my condition. Very watchful of her.
- Albert Van der Linde: Old grizzled man. He knows of the times and the folly of the young men. Has my respect.
- Vincent Brawley: Annoying.
- Aaron McNamara: Annoying.
- Cait Ashland: Frail girl, but knowledgeable.
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri - remembering his late love, Lady-in-Waiting Han…
- Thousand Mile Wish by Finger Eleven - oh, how the years have gone by…
- Fast Car by Tracy Chapman - how he escaped from his situation and rode away on the winds of time…
- Hymn of Valor by Instrumental Core - fighting music, elegant and noble, while retaining lethal finesse with the blade…
+1, McDonalds event