Security Operation Agent
In conversation Cyrus comes off as bold, brash, loud as a foghorn and just as annoying. Friendly and outgoing, he seems to know everyone's name and their favorite food but won't hesitate to bring up an embarrassing story to get a laugh.
Cyrus is almost overwhelmingly kindhearted but many can't get past his overbearing nature. Hard to get along with at first, once you get close you would be hard pressed to find a more loyal friend. For his closest friends, he would lay down his life in an instant. But that won't stop him from teasing the hell out of them.
Standing at 6'3" and weighing 260lbs, Cyrus can only be described as massive. This is further compounded by the tightly fitted t-shirts he wears to show off his muscles as well as the shaggy shock of chestnut hair clouded around his head. Fiercely intelligent gray-blue eyes stare out from a lightly tanned face dusted with just enough stubble to be attractive and not sloppy. Just below, a broad, slightly bent nose juts out of his face; marked on either side by the telltale pits of a longtime spectacle sporter. Below that lies a mouth perpetually locked in a mischievous half smile, displaying a full set of large, straight, ever so slightly yellowed teeth. Just to the left of center on Cyrus's squared jaw is a small faded scar left from a childhood incident featuring a lawn dart. While off-duty Cyrus can be found sporting faded bluejeans, size 14 black combat boots, a tight fitting purple tee, and a brown leather belt with his ID card clipped to it.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 6
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 6
- Intimidation: 5
- Melee: 6 (3+3 from Str)
- Ranged: 5
- Sneak: 2
- Fire Starter: 4. All his life Cyrus was fascinated by fire. The sight, the smell, the power and insatiable appetite drew him. In his late teens and early adulthood he worked with a company building and rigging fireworks for large events. Later he joined on with the military and went into training as an explosives specialist and would be there to this day had other opportunities not drawn him out of the mainstream military. +4 to pyrotechnic skill checks.
- Getaway Driver: 3. Earlier in life, a number of unsavory enterprises led Cyrus down the path of hired muscle. This also happened to involve an unsettling number of car chases in which he was shunted into the role of driver. Due to this, Cyrus is skilled in beating a hasty retreat in vehicles of all kinds.
- Gunny Guru: 5. Hard military experience has left Cyrus highly skilled in a wide variety weapons. However the specialized nature of his military service gives him +5 bonus to any Range roll when using a mounted gun.
- Foundation issue tactical body armor
- M1 Garand and associated clips
- .45 Automatic M1911A1 and associated clips
- USMC Mark 2 combat knife
- 2 standard ration meals
- Basic first-aid kit
- Short-range radio
- Spearmint gum
- Silver St. Christopher pendant necklace
- A sturdy pack to carry the above gear
None as of yet.
- Shelves of fiction novels spanning fantasy, scifi, horror, western, etc.
- An alarm clock
- A desk with paper, pens, pencils, etc.
- Blade sharpening tools
- A radio
- A mixed wardrobe of Foundation fatigues and casual clothes heavily featuring jeans, steel-toed boots, and myriad solid-color tees.
Born November 15 1923, Cyrus grew up poor but well cared for by his father Charles, an American veteran, and his mother Abree, an Italian immigrant. Despite the state of their financial affairs, Cyrus's father refused to let him get a job, insisting that it was a man's job to provide for his children and not the other way around. This left Cyrus with a lot of time on his hands, but he was never idle.
Outside the house he grew up fast and hard, picking fights left and right, and starting small fires where he thought no one could find him. He learned to gamble and curse and took to scamming anyone he could for as much money as he could lay his grubby little hands on.
Inside the house, however, his life was much different. He was as sweet a boy as you could ask for and loved dearly by both his parents, though his father was largely absent, working multiple jobs to provide for them. From the time he could reach the stove, his mother started teaching him to cook. He grew up making Italian and american cuisines and brought home new recipes as often as possible to cook for his mother.
By the age of 17 Cyrus's attitude had not changed and not for the better. Already grown to a prodigious size and known in certain circles as a bit of a bruiser, he was recruited as a part of one of the largest gangs in New York. Acting as hired muscle, he got into his fair share of shoot-outs and picked up more than his fair share of scars. Several jobs saw him acting as the getaway driver, teaching him to drive for the first time and honing him into a top-notch driver, particularly skilled at speedy getaways regardless of pursuing vehicles or road conditions. Despite the lifestyle, Cyrus eventually mellowed and left the gang life to begin a more legitimate career.
He started a job with a pyrotechnics company building and rigging fireworks displays. He worked with them for three years, all the while sneaking home components to build his own fireworks. Eventually his thefts were discovered and he was fired from the company.
That same year Cyrus's father died. It was then that he decided to follow in his father's footsteps and join the military, to honor him. After joining up, he applied for special training as an explosive engineer. Quickly accepted, he worked for four years to master the art of explosives before being kicked into infantry. The next 3 years were spent on the battlefield distinguishing himself as a soldier before being snapped up and shunted into duty as a member of America's Mobile Task forces. A further two years of duty saw Cyrus travel around the world completing missions as a part of his military employment.
Later recruited by the growing Foundation, Cyrus left his military position on the promise of greater adventure and a whole new world made available to him.
- Cyrus tends to drink on his time off. Not to excess, he's not a drunk, he just likes a good drink to relax with.
- Growing up with Italian parents, Cyrus learned to cook from an early age. He is an above average chef when cooking most american and Italian cuisine and average with international dishes.
- He speaks with a mild Italian accent/
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|