Position: Socialite Tailor
Demeanor: Impassioned but normally diplomatic; always smiling despite how she may feel behind her expression. Very energetic, bringing her to great joy or or determined anger, though usually not directed at specific people either way.
Nature: Clotilde can be intelligently scheming, and while she is genuinely affectionate toward her friends, she is often unafraid to choose in her own best interests - while not, as the Foundation has made her prove, ignoring the interests of humanity as a whole.
Description: Clotilde is a tall woman at 5'10" with a commanding presence that she often likes to assert. She has pale skin from mornings spent locked away from the sun's rays during her work and afternoons and evenings of socialising indoors at prestigious events. Her well-kept brown hair is often in a different style by the day. She is always, unconditionally, in a pair of white silk gloves that go above her elbows, and then often in a white blouse with a black jacket and slacks.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 2
- Persuasion: 5
- Intimidation: 3
- Bluff: 4
- Melee: 2
- Academics: 3
- Engineering: 2
- Master Tailor: 5. A near decade of formal training and experience coupled with natural affinity grants Clotilde +5 to Engineering rolls when designing and making clothing or armour, so long as she has the measurements of the person she's creating it for; she finds the idea of mass production distasteful, and designing outfits for it reduces this bonus to a mere +2.
- Tip the Scales: 4. Clotilde's used to supporting the egos of others to help their opinion of her along. She gains +4 to Persuasion against targets that she's successfully flattered earlier in the day, and who haven't seen her as a hostile force.
- Cloth to Surpass Flesh (Anomalous): 3. Clotilde can alter clothing that she wears to fulfil a specific function that mundane cloth of its kind cannot. Given ten minutes of uninterrupted concentration outside of a stressful situation - like the life-or-death dangers of an average anomaly collection and containment - she can give her clothing one of the properties in the list below, or others with GM approval. In addition, she can permanently imbue one of these properties, or even stronger ones, in an article of clothing that she creates (with an appropriate XP cost).
- Silken Skin (Flaw): Clotilde's first naive experiment with her power came at a terrible cost. In a simple attempt to have her gloves fit better whilst on her body, they instead came to replace her skin entirely; when snagged on something or intentionally pulled at with sufficient force, they can sometimes slide off the underlying flesh, causing physical or mental damage at GM discretion and also making her much more vulnerable to disease and the like until she can fix the issue by putting them back on properly. Her skin there (as well as on the rest of her body) has seemed more vulnerable to cuts, giving her -1 PDef against attacks from bladed weapons. Finally, these gloves alone cannot be affected by her powers; mechanically, they are treated as skin.
- Pair of thick tailor's scissors
- Various needles and thread of differing thickness
- A long measuring tape, in metric units
- Small black satchel
- Red sketchbook, mostly full of designs, and a pencil to go with it
- A small black book containing the measurements of: Carson Baroque, Markus Ackermann, Gwen Bowman, Rolf Vogel, Sandra Peterson, Lacey Sturbanks, ACoHo-3E (armoured), Murata Izumi, Cait Ashland, Bucket, Amelie Zelinka, Jo Ikuto, Artyom Elkin, Dana Cain
- Small flashlight
- Bolts of many different cloths
- Various tailoring equipment
- A large design board
- Passable Italian
- Passable Spanish
Birthday on 18th of May. Clothing is currently Aquatic.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|