Position: Clearance Diver
Very reserved. Rarely speaks, and when he does, it's often unheard. He usually has an air of distraction about him, which requires a couple of tries to get his attention through. Once you get his attention, though, he's rather reliable, and can be trusted to carry out whatever you ask him (as long as he's told the reason.)
Self-conscious as heck, and overthinks everything, including people's actions around him. Those two traits combined result in a person who's extremely nervous around people. This sort of constantly worrying mind is the source of his distraction. When there's no one around, however, he can work extremely effectively.
Dark brown hair, pale skinned. Hair is kept trimmed relatively short. 154 cm (a bit over 5 feet), and rather self-conscious about his height. Scar running down the left side of his face due to a childhood accident that he can't remember what exactly it was (he reckons he insulted a girl who had really long fingernails). Tends to prefer rather formal dress.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 2
- Bluff: 2
- Melee: 2
- Ranged: 3
- Survival: 2
- Science: 3
- Engineering: 3
- Don't hold your breath…: 4. Agility bonus when Swimming, Diving, or Snorkeling.
- You're making me wet: 3. Mental Defense and Physical Defense bonuses against harmfully cold/wet environments. The depths are cold. Clive's gotten used to it.
- Shoot, which wire was it again?: 5. Engineering bonus when working with explosives.
- Diver's knife. A must have.
- Underwater bomb disposal kit
- Harpoon gun. The tip is sheathed for safety.
- Colt M1911
- Waterproof watch
- Canteen. Even divers need to stay hydrated!
- Backpack filled with:
- Diving mask
- Waterproof flashlight
- Waterproof bag filled with:
- Spare ammo for the S&W
- Spare batteries for the flashlight
- Notebook w/ pencil
- Dry socks (that hopefully stay that way)
- Extra sets of clothing
- Extra backpack, packed with the same gear as in the gear section.
- Scuba equipment: rebreather, mouthpiece, valve, etc. Will only carry on missions which he knows he will be needed for this purpose.
- Explosives kit: Limpet mines, sticks of dynamite, fuse cord, tetryl blasting caps, and TNT. Mission usage same as above.
- Italian (Conversational)
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|