Position: Explorer and Adventurer
Demeanor: Chuck comes across as extremely cocky. He seems to think he's God's gift to Earth and the best thing since sliced bread. He'll never falter to offer his 'helpful advice' and is an expert in everything. He thinks.
Nature: Chuck does in fact believe that he's the best guy around, and thinks of himself as, well, brilliant.
Description: Chuck is a large, muscley, tanned Australian man, with messy blonde hair and brown eyes. He has some light stubble, and stands at about six feet. Chuck wears a leather jacket almost constantly, and is rarely without his fedora. As of 7/5/57, Chuck has a tattoo of himself wrestling a crocodile on his right bicep.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 6
- Melee: 6 (4+2 from Str)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 3
- Academics: 2
- Medical: 2
- Hero's Arsenal: 2 Chuck has not only trained extensively with his revolver, but has often found the need to improvise a weapon or use something slightly… different, whether it's a blowgun, a boomerang, or something else entirely. Chuck is therefore better at using weapons that would not normally come to mind if you were to think of some. (Situational bonus to unusual weapons, or his revolver and knife)
- Got To Get My Hat!: 4 Chuck has explored many dangerous places, and fought many dangerous things, and so it always helps to have some extra skill and adrenaline when it matters most. He gets a bonus of 4 to PDef, Strength, or Agility during a highly critical moment. (Imminent death, escaping from a collapsing building, etc.) Can only be used 3 times per run/event.
- Adventure! 6 As a brave and worldly adventurer, Chuck has a better understanding of many different skills, from climbing a tree, identifying a wild plant, to breaking into a temple. This can be used for academics or survival in the appropriate situations, outside of a combat scenario.
- Revolver and ammo
- Flask of water
- Torch and spare batteries
- Emergency rations
- Waterproof bag for holding his equipment
- Large dagger
- Multi purpose tool
- Brass knuckledusters
- Lighter, lighter fluid, rags
- Length of rope
- Survival gear such as water purification tablets, and a single person collapseable tent.
- His book.
- Lucky photograph In a locket. Only he knows what's held inside. He is highly defensive of this locket.
- Spare equipment, rations, and clothing
- Assorted trophies from his adventures
- Photographs of himself doing a variety of things
- His book.
- Blood stained glove; from TC run
Born in Australia, 12th December 1926, to a cartographer and an archeologist, Chuck has travelled the world to expctic pieces of history since a young age. By the time he was 20 he could drive, fly a plane, and ride a horse, and was travelling across the world on his own (or with a few recruited locals) exploring hidden away temples, abandoned cities and collecting relics. Chuck trained in martial arts, shooting, and other skills neccesary to someone of his trade, and by 25 was of some renown, among certain groups of people. Chuck began to visit more and more places, before ultimately, at the age of 29, discovering an Aztec shrine in Mexico, which happened to be protected through an anomalous means. Chuck reported on this "magical" shrine, much to the amusement of his peers. However, the Foundation soon found out and were much more believing, and recruited him into Psi-7.
Chuck is apparently trained in multiple martial arts. Nobody's really sure which ones. All they know is that's it's effective.
He's also trained in flying a small airplane, riding a horse, can drive multiple vehicles, and a few other essential skills.
Chuck's a good surfer, as proven by Evan!
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Daed's Literature run||+2||?|
|Bee's Phobos run||+2||25/2/16|
|Nemi's Novavida Rescue run||+2||5/7/16|
|XP transfer from George||+8||7/7/16|
|+1 to STR||-11||7/7/16|
|Hank's TC run||+4||18/3/17|