Position: Private Sector Militant/Security Enforcer
Demeanor: Grumpy, strict, commanding
Nature: Chistoff is a strict, off-the-books soldier, not often going out of his way to make friends. He knows how to run a quiet, no-witness operation, but isn't afraid in the least to get his hands filthy.
Chistoff works for himself, regardless of what the Foundation would have people believe. He simply drifts from one point to another, always going to where the most resources might be available to him and his crafts.
Rather uncomfortable with his own appearance, Chistoff wears a concealing filter most of the time, feeling much more pleased with its dull, blank appearance.
Description: Standing at 6'6" and weighing 250~lbs, Chistoff is truly a giant. A hulk of a man, he is certainly very well-built, capable of taking blows without so much as blinking. He often wears improvised armor, and scavenged military fatigues, as well as a sack-mask with a semi-functioning crude air filter on the field, but opts for more comfortable clothing when off-duty.
His skin is light, and he has brown hair, in a short cut, with grey-blue eyes. His body is marred with scars and burns. He has a thick, Russian accent.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 5
- Melee: 4 (2+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 4
- Survival: 1 + 1 Temp Modifier
- Engineering: 4
- Sneak: 4
- Outflank: 3. As a battlefield scavenger, Chistoff is no alien to setting ambushes for rival scavengers and enemy soldiers. He can keep hidden until he's got his sights on his target without their knowledge. Bonus to RNG with fully-automatic weapons against enemies who have failed to detect him before he's fired.
- Battlefield Bonepicker: 4. Once a member of an Chaos Insurgency scavenger team, Chistoff is adept at navigating battlefields and ruins with little to no difficulty. As well, he can pick out useful equipment from rubble and debris on the field. Bonus rolls to SURV and PERC in battlefield conditions or ruins.
- Atomic Riptide: 3. Using nothing but his own mass, Renkov was known for acting as his own personal battering ram, smashing doors down and trampling his enemies into a bloody paste. +1 Bonus to MEL or STR-based shoulder bashing attacks, an additional +2 if Chistoff was charging the turn before.
- Juggernaut: 1. Chistoff's nerves are hardened from years of intense combat and training, allowing him to take intense punishment without falling down. Pain holds little consequence for Chistoff. Chistoff can weather extreme pain with little to no reaction, and has an additional +1 threshold to being knocked unconscious.
- Artifact Chameleon: 1. Chistoff often finds himself hiding among scrap and debris during scavenging operations, to wait out passing patrols or other scavengers, and as such, has learned to hide himself among debris. Bonus to SNK rolls involving hiding in to debris and ruins environments. Bonus is removed when moving faster than a slow crouching walk.
- Olive-drab fatigues
- Dark-brown greatcoat
- Steel-capped combat boots
- Light alloy chest plate w/ gorget
- Dust hood with crude filter
- Hand-held cutting & welding torches
- 2 spare torch canisters
- Modified RPD
- Two spare 7.62 drum magazines
- M1895 Nagant Revolver
- Spare 7.62 rounds
- Dresser of clothes
- Crate full of parts
Born in Russia in 1922, Chistoff was adopted by a small family in rural town. Raised by Marilla and Trinof Renkov, Chis was raised as a woodsman and a mechanic by his father, fixing farm equipment and scrapping what couldn't be fixed.
In 1940, Chistoff joined the Red Army, offering engineering and mechanic experience, as well as a good deal of experience with the wilderness. In a few years, Chistoff found himself fighting in the streets of Frankfurter Allee, as a combat engineer.
In 1950, Chistoff escaped the Red Army, and fled to France, where he hid for six years. Late 1956, he was picked up by a group called the Chaos Insurgency, where he'd grow quite impatient. Not known for combat as much as they were for espionage, the Insurgency was not the place for him, until a year later, he broke off from the Insurgency.
In early 1957, the Foundation picked him up. He gladly offered his services, in exchange for a steady flow of work and scrap- An offer which the Foundation could easily take with little to no loss to themselves. In July, Chistoff was assigned to Psi-7, where he'd act as a field agent and security enforcer.
- Chistoff is addicted to scavenging and reusing debris and scrap
- Chistoff's chest plate and gorget weigh about 10-15 pounds in total
- Chistoff is an exceptional fighter with his bare hands, though he prefers using weapons.
XP: 5 CURRENT: 5
How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
+3XP for spelunking in I Worship With My Hands
+2XP for camping in Überlebende: Schwarzwald
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|