Basic Info:Player: Don1Charles
Position: Field Agent/ On-field data collector
Demeanor: Charles acts relatively personable, following orders and respecting those above him. He spends his time getting to know those around him, mostly to those who can advantage him. He acts generally calm, and tries not to let anger take over. He usually stays loyal to the orders he is given, however in rash situations, he often lets his instincts take over.
Nature: Beneath his sociable exterior is someone who knows the game and knows how to play it. Charles keeps his friendships with people who will benefit him, and cuts ties with those who are detrimental. Betrayal is not unthinkable in his mind, but it is often avoidable. Thievery, treachery, and doing what must be done to keep yourself on top is all about playing the game. This is not to say he does not maintain genuine friendships or is unfeeling towards others, Charles just knows that it is better to stab your ally in the back before they do it to you.
Description: Charles was born in 1923 and maintains a young appearance. His height is 5'9, with a slim and muscular build and light green eyes. He has black hair, a nice smile, and a strong handshake. When moving around Site-77, he likes to stay well kempt in a dress shirt and nice jeans. When out on the field, he wears his signature leather jacket and combat boots from his time serving.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Perception: 3
- Strength: 3
- Mental Defense: 2
- Agility: 3
- Persuasion: 5
- Bluff: 3
- Cunning: 3. Charles is often very perceptive of his environment and those around him. He has very clever social understanding and manipulation. When in dangerous situations, he finds himself often able to piece together the threat before others can. He perceives which decision will best benefit him, but often not those around him. His upbringing taught him that, if you want to stay around, you get a sharp eye.(+3 to PERC in combat or when exploring a new area, can be used 3 times per run )
- Thievery: 3. Charles by no means considers himself morally abhorrent, and he can't help if others do not understand the reasoning for him taking certain things. Throughout his upbringing, he saw the moments where stealing was what needed to be done. While he tries to stay off of doing it in his professional environment, he sometimes finds it necessary. Luckily for him, he shows quite the tact for it. Especially on the field, he understands the others will not notice one or two items to go missing. (+3 to SNK when in the process of stealing or concealing taken items)
- Brawler: 4. It may not be as necessary that Charles display this skill in his current job, it is still something he maintains himself to be quite good at. He finds himself very good at the act of street fighting, knowing where to hit and what to do to hurt his opponent in the best ways. It may not all be "legal" in a moderated fight, but in a life or death situation, there are no such things a rules in a fight. His upbringing was much of what showed him how to do this, and he learned about fighting without official training. (+4 to MEL during unarmed vs unarmed fights only )
- Betrayal: 2. Backstabbing? No problem, at least not for Charles. He has a past he often does not like to discuss, that made him quite adept in doing such. After betraying one friend, it comes easy. While he may not do it consistently, Charles knows sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. He finds himself especially good at covering it up once the act has been committed. (+2 to PERS when convincing NPCS of his innocence, can be used 4 times per run)
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- When on the field, his leather jacket
- A firearm, his personal Beretta M1935. "Italian make is the finest around."
- His combat boots, which he wore during his time serving
- A black balaclava mask
- His 1940's sunglasses
- The switchblade he got as a kid
- A backpack to contain these items, and anything he finds along the way
- An M1Garand
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- An assortment of dress shirts and a few ties
- A personal journal
- A chessboard
- A personal footlocker (with a lock)
- Two bottles of liqueur, saved for special occasions
- A deck of cards
- Push Blade
- * An expensive watch, which he keeps in his mattress
Charles was born into an impoverished Italian family in 1923. His father had inherited a massive debt to the mob from HIS father, and his mother worked tirelessly to make sure her son and daughter were fed and clothed. From a young age, Charles had instilled with him a need for survival, by any means possible. From stealing bread and fruit off the street corner to strong-armed robbery, he worked his way around the streets in order to help his family in any way he can. He got in many fights as a kid, as was prone to so many, in order to defend his little sister. He developed quite a knack for street fighting in his childhood.
At the age of 15, he applied to be in the military, lying about his age in order to get in. He saw combat in the Italian invasion of Albania in 1939, at the age of 16. He faked an injury afterwards in order to avoid usage in WW2, moving to America in order to explore a life there. He learned English, got to know people, and built up his life in the slums of America. Compared to Italian slums, however, it was paradise. He moved back to Italy in order to see his family, and heard of a group looking for veterans in good health that paid well.
He found Site-77 and began his job, happy that he was close to family and glad to find something as opportunity filled as this.
Has a knack for adventure, and loves to be on the field.
Doesn't like to hit women, due to prior life experiences
Is a very neat and self conscious eater
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|