Demeanor: A little awkward, seems to be lost in her own thoughts or more preoccupied with other things, making her appear a little distant. Doesn't seem like much a people-person, preferring to work. Seems a bit odd, isn't too social or prefer not to be.
Nature: Cassidy's nature is a lot like how people who meet her for the first time see her, she's awkward in the sense as she doesn't really have much in social skills. However, she is prone to lying at times when she prefers to be elsewhere. However, she seems lost in thoughts more because she won't really care much what is going around her if she's in a social situation, although will listen intently and silently if its important. She is slightly stubborn when it comes to people questioning her ways, although if its clearly visible she's doing wrong, she'll attempt to make do. She is distant, but only when she doesn't care too much for what is going on and sometimes she can be a tad cold. However, she does sometime show cracks of sympathy and empathy, and rarely even altruism.
Description: Cassidy is around 28 years old, 165cm tall and weighing around 51kg. She's fairly plain, compared to others who were considering beautiful at the time, although even while it is subjective, she isn't really anything special at all. Her dark brown hair is typically tied in a ponytail, her eyes being the same colour.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 4
- Bluff: 2
- Ranged: 2
- Sneak: 3
- Academics: 5
- Science: 2
- Engineering: 6
- Self-Defense: 2. Cassidy isn't experienced much in the field of using a gun and using it offensively, although she has learned in her life to use a pistol in self defense when attacked. (+2 Ranged when in self-defense. Self-defense meaning after Cassidy's been attacked.)
- Uncaring: 3. In terms of persuasion, Cassidy isn't really affected much by other's attempt to persuade her because she doesn't care enough to be affected. Plus, she's stubborn at times so its kinda hard to convince her of things. (+3 to MDEF when rolled against persuasion)
- Survival: 3. Cassidy simply becomes faster when her life is put in danger or injured. (+3 to Agility when Health is at or below 4. Only applicable when fleeing from danger.)
- Designing: 4. Because of her experience and knowledge about the subject along with her many designs for not only machinery, but for architectural design, Cassidy has a bit of an edge over others. (+4 to Engineering when creating/making/reading a design)
- Camera (At times)
- Gun (If needed)
- Two pens (Blue & Black)
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Various clothing
- Multiple notebooks, some with unfinished and finished designs.
Born February 3, 1929 to a struggling mother and father along with a male sibling who was born 5 years ago, Cassidy Carpenter was born months before the stock market crashed on October 29. As the Great Depression took hold of the U.S. along with most of the rest of the world, her parents and her brother when he was old enough worked to provide for the family in various jobs although the family was barely able to make ends meet. Cassidy went to school as normal, although she was somewhat impacted by the increased class sizes and decreased time in school. The decreased time in school and the long hours where majority of her family were somewhere else working or too busy to talk to her led to her being alone a lot of the time. However, she did find education and something to do in books and other things. At the age of 7, around the time Hitler's Germany was growing in power and tensions rose, she found a calling in the area of engineering, designing and creating machines along with learning about being an architect and what that entailed. It was something she studied a lot when she wasn't helping her mother with certain things or wasn't in school. Years passed until 1941 when men were being drafted into the war to fight, which included her brother and her father. Unfortunately, her father died on June 6th, 1944. Cassidy kept on studying and pursuing what she perceived to be her calling as the war ended, her family mourning although she wasn't the best at showing she was very saddened. The years went as she supported her widowed mother along with her brother, doing jobs that didn't really help her live up to her full potential. Of course, that was until the Foundation approached her.
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|