Position: Independent Ops Agent
Demeanor: Stern, professional, strong
Nature: CAPRICORN's training is heavily ingrained into her mind..
Description: CAPRICORN has shoulder-length curly brown hair, with black eyes and slightly dark, caramel-colored skin. She has a slight amount of muscle-mass, and stands at 5'4", weighing around 130lbs. A faded, grey bar-code is tattooed on her left shoulder and the back of her neck, designating her as CAP-9423
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 3
- Intimidation: 3
- Bluff: 4
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 5
- Stealth: 4
- Fighting Fury: 3. CAPRICORN, like other ZODIAC agents, is trained against ambushes and being discovered in deep-cover operations, and as such is specialized in handling multiple opponents at a single time. (+3 to rolls regarding AGI while unarmed and fighting two or more opponents at a single time. This only affects melee combat, and is disabled for firearms.)
- Lady Of Many Faces: 3. CAPRICORN is a master of stealth and disguise, using complex makeups, hyper-advanced prosthetics, and special sculpting agents to change her physical appearance. (Before a run, CAPRICORN may make a roll BLUFF vs. her own PERC. If BLUFF succeeds, she gains +3 to her BLUFF rolls for the entirety of the run until she's either discovered or until her disguise is damaged.)
- Angel Of Death: 2. Deadly fast and sharp as a tack, CAPRICORN flows between targets with the grace of a hawk. (If CAPRICORN successfully kills/incapacitates a single target, she may roll her AGI vs. the next nearest enemy's AGI. If her roll wins, she may make an immediate second roll to attack that target and engage in combat with a +2 MEL bonus. This does not chain past the second strike.)
- Trained Tactician: 2. CAPRICORN is a valuable tactical asset, capable of mapping out ambushes and finding hidden routes for her team to use against enemies. (+2 to rolls regarding ACAD on combat/military tactical scenarios such as mapping out escapes, ambush points, and alternate entrances to facilities.)
- Scorpion's Sting: 2. Using concealed weapons against unsuspecting foes, CAPRICORN gets the jump on her attackers and victims alike in the blink of an eye, before escaping the scene. (+2 on rolls regarding RNG with firearms or thrown weapons in scenarios where combat is least expected from CAPRICORN, such as diplomatic situations, sneak attacks, etc.)
- Sleeve gun Walther PPK mount
- PPSh sub-machine gun
- Olive-drab parka
- Stiletto knife
- Grey fatigues
- Combat boots
- Spare PPK magazines
- Spare PPSh magazines
- Disguise gear
- Yii-Sha assassin's uniform
CAPRICORN-9423 was born in an African jungle facility on January 14th, 1936, run by a clandestine organization named Naton & Wall, who were once a small child organization of Marshal, Carter, & Dark. Early 1921, N&W stole a number of anomalous objects and pieces of technology from a warehouse owned by MC&D, before escaping deep into the jungles of North Africa.
Among these objects were a set of tubes that could clone objects and people places within, though people would be born at young ages. As well, a set of chairs were recovered that could induce controlled hallucinations and dreams in people that used them, as well as many other objects. Using the collection of stolen goods, N&W started the Zodiac project in the jungle facility.
The Zodiac project, in its simplest form, was a plan to clone and train spies and soldiers for very little cost, and in short amounts of time using hallucinogenic 'simulations' as a training regime. These cloned individuals would either be sold to the highest bidder to be used as spies, security, and soldiers, or used privately by N&W itself.
Named for the zodiac of the month they were born in, CAPRICORN was one of these clones, who'd been used personally by N&W as a covert agent and personal guard for diplomats and politicians with stocks in N&W's products. CAPRICORN was injured particularly badly in 1958, on an operation gone wrong in France in which she was shot through the chest, and left for dead by her clone sisters who'd found her failure not worth returning her to the jungle facility.
The Foundation retrieved her body and nursed her back to health at Site-77, after offering her a safe haven in return for information on the N&W organization and for her services alongside the Foundation, a trade she grimly agreed to.
- Thanks to the discreet trade agreements N&W had made with various national weapons groups, CAPRICORN has access to rare and foreign weapons.
- CAPRICORN's ethnic origins are unknown thanks to the lack of paperwork saying she even exists… Even she doesn't know what race she is, but most-likely her genetic donor is Arabic.
- After joining the Foundation, CAPRICORN adopted the name "Aurora Neva" and had documents forged to properly use this identity in the outside world.
- CAPRICORN isn't terribly good at social interaction for the most part, choosing not to talk a whole lot unless she absolutely has to.
XP: 0 CURRENT: 0
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|