Demeanor: Large; Hot-headed
Nature: Large; Hot-headed; Fan of Small Animals
Description: Benjamin Atlas, living up to what he wants people to assume is his real name and what people do assume is his real name, if they know what's good for them, is a very large, muscular man. He speaks with a slightly Slavic accent, but claims to be from Minnesota. He has no idea what the agricultural, climatological, social, or historical background of Minnesota is, but it'd be better for everyone involved if they just go along with it. He's bald, with bright blue-ish eyes, and surprisingly good teeth. Except when they've got bits stuck in them. So it goes.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 6
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 2
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 6
- Intimidation: 6
- Melee: 3 (+3)
- Ranged: 5
- Charles Atlas Superman: 6. While technically totally completely 100% human, Ben Atlas fashions himself after the classical, semi-mystical school of strength and dexterity as shilled endorsed by Charles Atlas himself. He suspects that if fifteen minutes a day can turn a weakling into a bully-punching champion, four hours can do something really astounding to the other guy's sand-kicking abilities.
- Made of Iron: 4. It's long been suspected by many mystical scholars, namely Crowell, that Mr. Atlas likely at some point worked around a great deal of extremely hazardous Soviet steel. He takes a hit like a man who's seen the mean side of a collapsing building, anyway.
- Siberian Minnesotan Winter: 2. Ben comes from lands where a lack of mental fortitude in the face of horror results in one becoming a berserkersickle. As such, he is well adapted to the trials of the mind, in that he is often too thick to be whammied.
- Brass Knuckles
- A sawed-off shotgun
- A sawed-off handgun
- A nebulously-legal handgun
- Sawed off brass knuckles. He had a file, figured he'd use it.
- None of your business
Ben Atlas claims to be a simple farm-boy from Minnesota, who went off in search of a better life. This life just happened to involve being very large and violent. Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly respectable profession in Minnesota, that is, being large and violent. Practically a family tradition.
Ben speaks Russian, with a very bad accent, in that the accent makes him sound like someone who speaks Russian natively but is attempting to sound like they don't.
He's superfriends (that's three better than best friends, after bestest friends and best friends forever, but before pantheonicfriends) with Crowell Wellager. They have a very solid working relationship.
Comrades-in-arms with Nasirah, and thinks she's following him around. She probably is.