Player: Teslatornado (TT)
Position: "Some kind of consultant."
Demeanor: Haughty, arrogant, and just a bit full of himself. Possessed of a strong sense of entitlement due to the fact that he pulled himself up from nothing to become a successful tailor (refusing to acknowledge the significant handicap he was born with), and therefore everyone else should be able to bear up and provide for themselves as well. Confidence oozes off of him, and he is a notorious skirt-chaser and bon vivant.
Nature: Somewhere buried under all of the layers of asshole is a social progressive and a genuinely moral person; whose good qualities shine through to the surface when confronted with sights of abuse and oppression. Though hard to befriend, he is notably kind to his inner circle and tries to care for them as best he can.
Description: A well-groomed man of Franco-Germanic descent, Andre is tall, large, and vital; an athletic physique accented well by personally-tailored and fitted clothing of the latest Parisian style. He has a goatee with a waxed broomhandle mustache and tightly cropped sideburns, and short brown-black hair slicked directly back over his head, giving him an appearance resembling that of an early Edwardian noble. He always walks with a long stride, giving the appearance of always being in some great hurry.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 3
- Intimidation: 2
- Bluff: 3
- Melee: 4
- Ranged: 2
- Sneak: 3 (31)
- Academics: 3 (34)
You have twelve points to distribute among as many or as few specialty skills as you see fit (but at least three is almost always warranted). Remember to explain what each specialty entails.
- "For the love of God, Andre, what is it this time?!: 4. Andre is a champion of getting and holding someone's attention; achieved through a complex system of small-talking, bullshitting, jokes, trivial knowledge and an inability to, once provoked, shut his goddamn mouth. When getting and holding someone's attention, distracting them from something, or attempting to (very slowly) talk information out of them, Andre gains a bonus to his Persuade and Bluff skills.
- "Oh, you're friends with them? Well, I'll have you know…": 3. Foreplanning. Tactics. Stratagems. All things that a man with as many hobbies and preoccupations as Andre Dufour has no bloody time for. In his opinion, it's much easier to start planning once you're already neck-deep into a bluff. This only works, of course, because of Andre's extensive dealings with both reputable and unsavory elements of society, and is easily one of those things you file under "do not try at home." When he is constructing an alibi from previously learned information, attempting to ingratiate himself to someone, or get at private, secured information by circuitous methods, Andre gains a bonus to his Academics skill.
- "So we're going to have it out this way, then? Very well! Come at me, savages!": 2. Of course, a man so prickish divisive as Andre is bound to encounter difficulties with certain individuals. And, of course, these difficulties sometimes lead to insults; and when it comes to insulting the parentage of an aggressive douchebag honorable, family-oriented man like Andre, the pretense of civility must be dropped, and a good, firm drubbing must be distributed to the offender. When engaged in hand-to-hand combat against someone who has provoked him, or in a state of annoyance, Andre gains a bonus to his Melee skill.
- "I'll have you know that all of my clothing bears the mark of "Dressed To Kill" for a reason, monsieur. Shall I demonstrate?" 3. Anomalous. Andre is a textilomancer; that is, a thaumaturgically-inclined individual devoted to the manipulation and alteration of various textiles.
- Andre must be in physical contact with the textile or garment in question; either holding it, wearing it, or in contact with a fiber directly woven into the garment (needle, thread, etc.) In addition, Andre cannot manipulate any garment that is not made up of textiles, i.e. stone, metals, paper, living flesh, or scales (leather and other tanned hides are exempt from this rule).
List everything your character carries on their person here. Be reasonable.
- Also mine…
List everything your character keeps in their room at Site-77. Anything that's not listed here or in the sections above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Also mine…
List what your character's life has been like, from birth until 1957. The more, the better. Be sure that all of your character's skills (especially specialties) are explained. Higher skills need more justification.
Any languages your character speaks. English is required. Languages should be justified by background or academics.
Any other information you think would be interesting. Any sections you wish to add to your character sheet (inter-character relationships, pictures, achievements, etc.) go here.
XP: 0How much XP your character currently has. Also list any XP you have received or spent, and where it came from or where it went.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|