Demeanor: Calm, and collected. He moves with some amount of smoothness, and is vaguely intimidating in his size.
Nature: Dedicated to the Foundation and it's goals, and feels those who are not should quit. He feels strongly about justice, but feels it doesn't have to be immediate. He respects rank and seniority. He is not quick to anger, but he is quickly annoyed.
Description: A 6'6" man, with olive skin and dark hair. His hair is well trimmed, short in the back and sides, with bangs too short to get in his face. He has little in the way of facial hair, mostly stubble, and he is diligent in shaving it. His eyes are a greenish brown, like grass on a scraggly lawn. They're fairly normal looking. His build is lanky, given his height. He has some scars, but none of them are especially prominent. On patrol, he favors Foundation fatigues, and wears jeans and a shirt of some kind outside of that. Occasionally he wears sunglasses as well.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 3
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 6
- Melee: 5 (3+2 from STR)
- Ranged: 5
- Concentrated Fire: 3. If you hit a target enough, you get better at hitting it. This concept is known as practice, and has been done for centuries. Of course, sometimes a little more practice can't hurt, especially if your life depends on it. +3 RNG against a target already hit two times. Applies to one target, and only during combat.
- To Put This Bluntly: 2. Hitting hard is hardly hard for Amadeo, as hard to believe as that might be. +2 to MEL involving blunt objects and fists. This is usable 4 times per a run.
- Artful Anger: 3. Talking is an art, in many ways. The way Amadeo talks is roughly analogous to a painting of fear itself, cold and empty. But sometimes, paintings have a little more to them, an extra kick to make you think. Three times per a run, Amadeo can add +3 to an INTIM roll
- Nimble Fingers: 4 Amadeo wasn't the most moral of children, and learned to pick locks early in life. He's practiced ever since them, and is decent at it. +4 to ENGI for lock-picking.
- M1911 pistol
- M1 Garand
- Communications radio
- Lockpick set
- Thick gloves
- Notepad and paper
- Dark Sunglasses: +4 intim vs. Nonenemy Civilian
- Books on fish
- Books on lockpicking
Amadeo was born in 1922, and he didn't draw the greatest lot in life. His parents were both the children of Italian-American immigrants, both living in New York. His parents wanted the best for him, and tried their hardest to make sure he grew up to be a respectable man. Their effort was almost wasted upon him, as he began to develop the reputation of a thug and a thief. He did not go to any sort of college, and his prospects in life seemed fairly grim, until the US entered World War II.
Finally sensing a chance to turn his life around, he signed up for the draft. The war changed him, but not terribly. He developed a deep sense of respect for authority and the law, which carried on to his life after the war. He was contacted by the Foundation at some point after 1945, through a front. He initially was just a security guard, but he was reassigned to be an agent after exemplary service to the Foundation. He eventually was transferred from his site’s taskforce, to Psi-7.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|In God's Name||2||6/3/16|
|Finding Emma Boucher||2||7/5/16|
|Saved by the Bell||3||7/19/16|
|Recollecting The Collective Pt 1:You Have Been Warned||2||8/5/16|
|Daed's mirror run||4||1/9/17|
|Dreams of Industry||3||2/11/17|
|Sanguine Language buy||- 12||3/13/17|