Demeanor: Perky and klutzy
Nature: Meticulous, percisionist, perfectionist
Description: Look to image box on right
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 2
- Mental Defense: 3
- Perception: 5
- Agility: 2
- Strength: 3
- Persuasion: 4
- Ranged: 4
- Academics: 4
- Science: 5
- Medical: 4
- "Right pill for the moment!": 4, Medical. Alice carries broad pharmaceuticals for rapid testing deployment, as well as for general usage. She has enough practical experience in bedside nursing to recognize which drugs may assist with what ailment, and what drugs may be contraindicated for a specific reaction.
- "This is for you own good!": 4, Persuasion (Children). Alice has some experience in convincing people, especially younger patients, that certain medications will be of actual assistance to them, and will even offer free samples for their ailments.
- "Give me a cure, or I will make one.": 4, Science (Drugs). Alice firmly believes that there is no disease that cannot be cured through the use of pharmaceuticals. She catalogs known effective agents against disease, and continues to combine and work with them to form more stable and safer chemicals to prolong life.
- Satchel, containing the following:
- Various pills of general drugs (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, ASA)
- Syringes with needle luers
- Syringe gun
- Walther PP .380ACP pistol
- Various weight measures
- Collections of trinkets and souvenirs
- Common houseplants and trimmed trees
- Comfy pillows
- The Stargazer plant
Alice was born in the California in 1926, to a working-class family living in the rural community, away from the city.
Her family eventually moved to San Francisco, where Alice began to become involved in the exotic drug trade. She helped make money by counting the pounds of drugs that were being traded, and was lauded as a local genius for her attention to detail and for ensuring that her bosses were never short-changed.
At the outbreak of the Second World War, Alice watched her father sign on with the 3rd Infantry Division of the US Army. His body was never recovered, but honors were sent back to the Szeto family. Both Alice and her mother worked as nurses stateside during the period of the war, further sparking Alice's interests in the various chemicals that were being used to treat the ill and wounded.
After the war, Alice began to pursue a career in the emerging fields of pharmaceutical chemistry, and, after much hard work and constant racial-based criticisms (deflected in part due to her father's posthumous accolades), earned her doctorate in pharmaceutical chemistry in 1954.
Finding work was not incredibly difficult for Alice - a front-organization for the Foundation was searching for research doctors to assist with creating cures and general drugs for its agents. Alice was one of the few deemed talented enough to sign on with the ranks of the Foundation.
Alice is not to be confused with a vaccinologist: she strictly works with biochemical compounds to create pharmaceutical effects, and does not deal with the science of exposing the immune system to disease to imbue resistance.
Alice views herself as very privileged, despite the racism she has encountered through the WWII period.
Alice is familiar with the smell and appearance of various illicit substances.
|Shen||Like an amazing younger brother|
|Sabina||The most amazing girl, super strong and sweet!|
|Jill||So young, must protect her from herself!|
|Charles||His kisses are breathtakingly amazing|
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|In the Lap of Luxury||+2||21/02/16|
|No World Order||+2||25/02/16|
|The Hero and the Flowers||+2||18/02/16|