Demeanor: Powerfully disturbed, and incapable of making all but the most basic conversation, people rarely want to spend any more time than necessary around him.
Nature: He is, in fact, powerfully disturbed. His experiences have left him a broken shell of his former self, and little of his aristocratic upbringing remains in his broken psyche.
Description: Alexis was handsome once, the spitting image of a North English aristocratic boy, but that has long been faded. He's gaunt, sallow, and more often than not, covered in a layer of grime, and has the appearance of one who has not slept for a week.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 1
- Perception: 2
- Agility: 4
- Strength: 4
- Intimidation: 4
- Unpredictable (2): While Alexis is fairly strong, his tics and jittering make it seem like he's just one shove away from tearing out someone's throat. This may or may not be true.
- Melee: 3
- Ranged: 3
- Sneak: 2
- Academics: 6
- Science: 3
- Should Have Built a Wall, Not a Bridge: 3. Alexis's experiences with the occult make him more susceptible to things of an… uncanny nature. This isn't a good thing. (Anomalous)
- Swallowed the Cap: 5. Alexis, prior to the incident, maintained a very involved study of the otherworldly. He's knowledgeable still, although he is usually incapable of sharing this with anyone else.
- Fortunato: 4. Alexis is utterly, incurably insane. There's a few upsides to this. He cannot be guilted, and is very hard to convince or sway from his ideas.
- Small journal
- Bladed dagger
- Identification Papers
- Books and supplies
- Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III, with ammunition
Alexis Ganton was born to a landholding family from Tyneside in 1929. His grandfather held a position in the House of Lords, and his mother came from a very wealthy family. He was raised in the country, where he learned how to hunt and fence, until he was sent to school at Eton at age 13, where he remained throughout the war.
At Eton, he joined a schoolyard occult society. While officially disavowed, these are very widespread throughout the school, and very rarely amount to anything more than schoolboy mischief. The same was true of the one Alexis joined, but it sparked an interest in him that had not extinguished by the time he graduated at 18.
Now an adult from a prestigious family and school, Alexis found a lot more prestigious occult doors opened to him. He dabbled in Thelema and various Bacchanalian rites, drifting from group to group as each failed to accomplish anything.
Until he joined one that did, and he participated in his first successful rite on February 14th, 1950. Unfortunately, the accomplishment was a less than laudable affair, leaving several dead and the rest, including Alexis, insane. The group died nameless, the member's families quickly using their influence and money to make sure no record of it or what they did remained, and none of the members were in any shape to recall. However, whatever they did, something worked, too well, and Alexis was never to recover. He was committed to a sanitarium within the week, and stayed there until the Foundation forcibly recruited him.
That one shite: Clumsy little fuck. Owes me a towel, and a deck of cards. Also needs to grow a pair.
Emily, I think: Nice. Reminds me of the nurses. The first ones, not the ones in the ward.
The sickly looking one: A little spooky, but more helpful than most around here.