Player: Balthazaar/ Balth
Position: Retired cowboy/ bullshitter.
Demeanor: Generally kind, if irritable, Al is a true product of a long life full of crime. He comes off as a charismatic man, and is prone to dark moods with lots of swearing. Drops all pretenses of civility when he's had enough shit.
Nature: Albert is a nice enough, if somewhat irritable individual. Pretty strongly libertarian, he isn't impressed with the government at all. Tends to look back on his youth frequently and fondly, but not enough to forget what's happening in the present. At his core though is the same ruthless man that made him such a successful criminal, waiting for another chance to come out and do his thing.
Description: Could be described as long dark and ugly, Albert is 71 years old, standing tall and still in good shape for his age. Deep tan, longish dark grey hair and what could be described as a gunslingers mustache and goatee are well in evidence. Al likes to wear three piece suits and a sour expression.
After Revival, Albert looks to be in better shape than before, and looking to be in his 50's. His hair now has no grey, and he no longer wear reading glasses.
You have 36 points to distribute among Basic and Pseudo-Specialty Skills. Please follow the guidelines on the Game Mechanics page. Erase any skills you have no points in.
- Physical Health: 6
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 3
- Agility: 3
- Strength: 4
- Persuasion: 4
- Misbehavior: 2
- Intimidation: 6
- Threats: 3
- Melee: 5 (2 from strength)
- Ranged: 5
- Manipulator: 5. Over the years, Albert has lied, smoothtalked and bullied his way through many dealings. As a result, he could probably convince the devil to set himself on fire.
- I will hurt you: 4. Albert has had a lifetime filled with violence. be it with a weapon or by himself, Albert knows just how to injure someone so that they talk, sing, squeal or die.
- On the trail: 3. it's been a long time, but Albert spent most of his young life living in the untamed west. This has left him with skills enough to survive in the wild, but he has forgotten a fair bit of it over the years.
- Two sixshooters (Colt Army model 1860, ebony and sandalwood handgrips, Colt Peacemaker.)
- Winchester repeater. (Model 1895)
- Bowie knife
- Hip flask
- Very very old fob watch with This photograph inside. Given to Katie Moodie
And everything that they keep in their room at Site 19. Anything that's not listed here or in the section above will be difficult for the character to retrieve.
- Saddle and bridle.
- Remington rolling block rifle.
- Gun cleaning kit.
- Various knives.
- Old camp set.
- Assorted photographs (Portrait of each of his children, young and current. Very old set from his road agent days. Assorted set from gangster days. Family portrait- sans ex wife- at a farmhouse.)
- Assorted wanted posters (one for his parents, one for himself. One for his gang).
Albert (or Al as he is also known) was born to a couple of road agents in 1883, and was raised into a live of robbery, gunfights and mayhem. He lived his early life running with the gang robbing coaches and trains for years, even marrying one Jane Root,(Divorced in 1930) resulting in a handful of kids, until they disbanded in 1912 due to the ever encroaching spread of civilization.
Al then took his life to the city of Chicago, where he lived for a time. During this time he managed to get himself into the organized crime in the area, not really having any skills for more respectable work at the time.
Albert flourished in this line of work, so much so that his connections managed to keep him out of the Great War. Al's next break came when prohibition hit, where he took advantage of the widespread desire for booze, which became his specialty in that line of work.
He continued this life until he basically had enough of it in 1942, having managed to avoid the next big war as well.
After this he settled down to a farm where he trapped, hunted and made moonshine for the local population. However this wouldn't last. In 1954, the government caught up with Albert for his (Various) past crimes, and he was offered two choices. A visit to old sparky, or working with a relatively new Foundation.
After several months work with the Foundation, Al found himself kidnapped and forced into a state worse than death, where he was essentially a robotic construct serving the will of the resurrected Bowe. In this state he underwent several missions, before being forced to kill Laura Moodie before himself being killed properly by PSI-12
Al stands around 6'1" and is rather broad. tends to dress in dusty old road suits. Never without his guns. Still holds the government in disdain after years of basically being screwed by them.
As far as personality goes, Albert is a nice enough guy, but is very down to earth and foul mouthed. His years as a road agent and later gangster have given him a rather cut throat attitude too. He can have a bit of a temper, however, he is akin to a kindly grandfather to those he cares about.
* Update: As of the Bowe incident, Albert has regressed a bit towards his old ways. This has made him quite a bit more calculating, cold, and irritable. He'll hide that from those he's close with, but at least for now isn't the same kindly old grandfather he used to be.
Always happy to tell you a story, mostly about the old west. Probably too happy to tell his stories really.
Likes kids, as they remind him of being a young father, plus they're pretty entertaining.
Is an accomplished horse rider, but an awful driver.
Likes a drink. A lot.
Decent singing voice.
How much XP your character currently has.
3XP from Proto/ Nemi run.
10XP (Transferred from Emily)