Position: Concealment Specialist
Demeanor: Ailana has a kind of happy, slightly mischievous demeanor. She has a tendency to challenge herself by doing miscellaneous things involving sneaking.
Nature: It's pretty much the same as above, but despite her happy and mischievous demeanor, Ailana knows when to take things seriously, and will try her best to get the job done.
Description: Ailana is a Polynesian woman standing at about 5'8 with an athletic figure that one would expect of an acrobat. She has well cared for black hair that is usually tied into a ponytail. She has darkly tanned skin, as one would expect from her ethnicity, and she has brightly colored hazel eyes. She speaks with a Tongan accent.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 4
- Mental Defense: 5
- Perception: 4
- Agility: 4
- Bluff: 3
- Melee: 5
- Ranged: 2
- Sneak: 5
- Academics: 4
- SURPRISE!: 3. Ailana was never much for head on combat, she prefers to stick to the shadows and wait to strike. +3 MLE when attacking from outside an enemy's line of sight.This attack requires a successful stealth roll.
- Hello darkness, my old friend: 3. Ailana grew up in Tonga which means a lot of uninhabited islands, and a lot of jungles and forests. She has learned to adapt and function in those environments accordingly. +3 to STL when navigating through the forest and jungle growth up above. Those being trees, vines, etc.
- Hardcore Parkour: Ailana grew up jumping and swinging through trees, climbing, and many other things of that sort. +3 to AGL when doing anything involving Jumping, running, or climbing. Running can only apply when fleeing from a hostile.
- Longshot: 3. When using ranged weaponry, Ailana prefers to stick to the shadows so that her enemy can't see the bullet coming. +3 When using a ranged weapon on an enemy that has not spotted her yet. This requires a stealth roll when she is within medium to short range of the enemy.
- 1911 pistol
- Rope and grappling hook
- M1 Garand
- Bookshelf of miscellaneous books.
- Shelf of random souvenirs and old relics
- Case containing strange rock
- Painting of she and her parents
Ailana was born in a small Tongan Village on April 6th 1926. The island she was born on was the main island of Tongatapu. In her childhood, Ailana traveled around with her parents. Her parents were explorers, they spent most of their time exploring the uninhabited islands. She and her family never really had a home, unless you count the boat they used to travel from island to island in their exploring. Her father taught her how to survive and fight in the jungle.
This went on for most of her teen years as well, though she had gone on a few exploration expeditions on her own by that time. In her later years, she herself became an explorer after her parents went into retirement. She had a relatively successful career, found some interesting places, got a collection of souvenirs over time. Things took an unusual turn on an expedition that strangely took place within the main island, Tongapatu.
She was exploring a cave, the strange cave had markings all over the wall. The markings were in a language that was completely unknown, at least to her anyways. Deeper within the cave, she found an ancient rock. It was an ancient rock which had constantly animated and changing scenes of human suffering that appear on it's surface in what seemed to be the style of cave drawings. It was in similar style to the markings on the wall of the cave, which also depicted different scenes of violence. Upon looking through the cave, she found that it was almost like a codex. As if those there before had tried to copy down all of the depictions the rock was showing. She herself was never religious, but her people were.
She decided to keep it a secret from the other people of the island, as it would cause a panic. She also would continuously patrol and set up precautions to make sure that no one came across the cave, all the while checking the the cave and the rock within, analyzing the depictions to find some meaning or origin. She managed to pull this off for 3 years, despite the cave being near a village. She would try to scare people off, set up traps to scare people away. Things that would make sure people didn't get to the cave, but wouldn't do any harm in the process. Her efforts in doing this were ruined when GOC emissaries came to her home to investigate. During investigation, the GOC came across the cave and the rock. They then proceeded to investigate who had managed to keep the cave containing the rock concealed, and how the rock had been kept in such good condition.
Upon investigation, they found Ailana to be that person. Impressed by her being able to pull it off, she was offered a job as a concealment specialist. She happily accepted, excited to actually go out into the world. After being hired by the GOC, she went through two years of training for her occupation of concealment specialist. The rock was given to keep in her possession for research, as she was the only person who could be considered an expert on it. After being recruited, she was sent to site-77 to work with agent Ukulele.
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|