Position: Security and Assault, minor Scientific position
Demeanor: Looming, yet friendly enough. Not incredibly aggressive, but definitely stubborn. Uses small amounts of humor to humanize himself.
Nature: He's divided as a person thanks to Novavida's mental tampering making violence so pleasurable, as before he was a very submissive and peaceful person, who would rather get teased and hit with rocks than stand up to a bully. That part of him, however, now hardly exists, and it only surfaces when his otherwise steadfast and bold personality fails him. His interest in anatomy hasn't died off, though.
Description: A 7'2 bulky, hairless man, encased in a black suit with rudimentary armor plating on-top. One of his arms has an amulet attached to the shoulder of the armor, and a modified diving helmet in place of the typical Novavida face plate. The armor is made of ceramic, rough and unfinished. It covers the majority of his body, save for the joints and his hands. Unlike the suit, it can be removed, though aside from working in the lab, he usually keeps it on for both practical and personal reasons.
- Physical Health: 7
- Mental Health: 7
- Physical Defense: 5
- Mental Defense: 4
- Perception: 3
- Agility: 5
- Strength: 6
- Melee: 6
- Ranged: 4
- Science: 3
- BFG specialist: 3. As per usual, due to his enhanced strength, ACoHo-3E is entirely capable of using mounted guns independent of their stand. However, his training in doing so specifically relates to suppressive fire, as opposed to firing directly at a target. +3 to ranged rolls using any sort of mounted gun, to suppress a target. To clarify suppression, ACoHo-3E declares that he is making a Suppression maneuver over a targeted area. Until his next turn, targets in the suppressed area suffer a - HIS RNG ROLL penalty to their attack rolls, and if they try to move or otherwise break cover they take a hit against his modified RNGed.
- Rip and Tear: 3. Novavida's soldiers aren't built for light cuddling, but are built to kill their way to victory, by any means necessary. Sometimes, those means are tearing off an arm to beat someone with it. +3 to melee three times an event/run when aiming to maim or disable an opponent.
- Once a Scientist, Always a Scientist: 3. Even though AcoHo-3E is hardly the man he used to be, he still knows quite a lot about anatomy and organs, in the scientific sense. +3 to science rolls about human anatomy.
- Wetwork (Anomalous): 3. Due to Novavida implanting an anomalous locket that granted the wearer some level of aquakinesis into ACoHo-3E, he is able to manipulate water on a small scale. This more or less amounts to being able to move water he's directly in contact with, and not much further than that. The water also still has to fight against gravity, making any movement of it physically straining as well.
- Would You Kindly?(Flaw): ACoHo-3E, thanks to his mental conditioning, has a hard time saying no, basically all of the time. -3 MDEF versus Persuasion rolls, for all rolls. This penalty cannot be negated, and applies to all persuasion rolls.
- Oxygen tanks
- M1919 Browning machine gun
- Ammo bags
3 Incendiary grenades (+1 fire damage)
- Modified bunk, made usable for him
- Record player, and a few select records by the Ink Spots
- Books on anatomy
- Easel and set of paints
ACoHo-3E, formerly known as [REDACTED] was a scientist working for Novavida who ended up on the operating table due to a weak attempt to sabatoge a new line of experimenting for ethical reasons, the testing being the final thing he couldn't reconcile. After this attempt, he was experimented on in an attempt to create an effective underwater combatant, using Novavida's other combat units as a base.
Multiple anomalous artifacts were used on subjects in attempting to reach this goal, but the amulet was the first to practically work. However, it still wasn't sufficient enough until it was implanted partially into ACoHo-3E's skin, at which point he could finally effectively manipulate water, allowing them to move to field testing.
Eventually he escaped during one of these tests, by letting himself sink and then running as fast as he could, parting the water slightly to allow him to move as quickly as possible. After running for a few miles, he was far enough away to walk. He spent an estimated 30 days walking under water until he reached shore, sustaining himself off of barely fresh water, and small raw fish.
Once he emerged from the surf near a small Italian village, the Foundation was quick to arrive and contain him at Site-77, where he was eventually deemed an asset for Foundation use in the field.
- He's an amateur artist
- He finds being underwater heavily relaxing
|Name of Source/Purchase||XP Change||Date|
|Glacier Blowing Up||+2||12/21/16|