The Arena can contain various NPC characters. These generally consist of enemies, but some NPCs are passive, as with a run. Sampling of NPCs is done through either the living (or "living") NPC itself, or some remnant of it. For example, the spider NPC Variables were acquired through experimentation on the part of a research team with gross spidery bits left behind when they attacked the site. For each NPC that is generated, a stat page must be made in order for it to be used. Below is the listing of stats and other information to be included. Also available is a button, which will produce an automatically formatted page.
Note that if the NPC is part of a scaling group (like the Spiders), the information should all be on one page, with common factors (GM, uses, etc.) being printed only once.
- Spiders - Giant (and not so giant) malevolent magical spiders.
- Ants - Insecto-tanks of death.
- Samurai - Brave, stupid warriors.
- Ninja - Less brave, equally stupid warriors.
- Kappa - A giant frog-turtle monster.
- Tengu - A great big bird-man-ghost.
- Qirin - A very sleepy unicorn.
- Boar - Take a wild guess.
- Bear - Take a slightly more wild guess.
- Dungeon Golem - A large, malevolent golem which will totally fight your face.
- Godzilla, King of the Monsters - What do you expect it to be?
- Mosquitoes - Evil, blood sucking, weirdly monarchical monsters.
- GOC Infantry - The soldiers of the GOC's fighting arm.
- The Hundred Armed Monster - A giant monster with, you guessed it, a hundred arms.
- Amoeba - A virtually indestructible amoeba.
- Novavida Forces - Collected data on the combatants fielded by the minor GOI, Novavida.
- Rocinante Drone - A basic mechanical enemy, used by the hostile operative known as Chimera.
- Tyrannosaurus rex - A T-Rex.
- Conman - The Conman
- Vicar - The Vicar
- Starlet - The Starlet
- NCRM shock troopers - Ground Captains of the Nemoran Citadel Royal Marines
- Zombies - Shambling corpses that reek of death and prey on fresh flesh.
- Hellbrute-Chassis - A massive, hulking machine of war. "Pilotable" by characters, or self-automated as an enemy.
- THE CREATOR - A vampiric douchebag.
- TC'S Minions - Collection of opponents from the TC arc.