Name: Aegis Down Employee
Purpose: Nonspecific Enemy
Nature: A semi-loyal soldier with enough backbone to stand up to even to slightly overbearing odds.
Description/History: Aegis down recruits from all stripes and kinds, as long as they can hold a gun.
Other: PMC, frequently hired by various anomalous agencies due to their low cost and no questions asked policy.
Physical Health: 7
Mental Health: 7
Physical Defense: 5
Mental Defense: 4
- By the barrelfull: Aegis Down employees take both full MOS and "true" damage.
- Best of the rest: Rarely, Aegis Down employees may be specially good at the fightan. Elite Aegis down employees take normal damage and get a +1 to all stats normal employees have ANY points in.
- Gimme the drugs: Every Aegis Down squad includes one medic, with a 6 in medical. He's the one shitting his pants at the back.
- BFG: Some deployments might have larger weapons, but not many.
- I didn't sign up for wizards: When confronted by anomalous entities, Aegis down employees will sometimes, but not always, cut their Mdef by 3 versus intimidation and general nopeing out.
Engagement Style: … They point the guns at the mans and makes the mans fall down.